Saturday 24 September 2016

Hiatus

I am going to take a bit of a Hiatus on this blog for a bit.  The reason is because of a number of things, but the main one is that I am running out of ideas to do. 

Initially, I did this purely as a form of stress relief and a way of investigating if there were any big stories.  I did this as a way of finding out what the local, and national government, does for you.   I found out so much in my time of doing this from vaccines ingredients, ships filled with explosives off the coast of Anglesey, how many cold war structures there are around the place, and so on.

I have found so much and my poor little brain is really trying hard to find new things to look at. So I have decided that  am going to take a break.  The reason is because as was mentioned in earlier post, I have a very shotgun approach on what is going on in this blog. I literally have asked as many interesting and diverse topics as I can think of to get.

When I come back I hope to be a bit more focused on what is going on and hopefully have a few more things in the pipeline.  I so still have a few posts up my sleeve, but I am not going to post daily like I did.

So sorry for those regular readers. I will be back thought. 

1 comment: