Wednesday 13 July 2016

Odds and Ends of stuff

This post has no agenda, it literally all the things that have been floating about for a while in my head, and in my account, so I am putting them all up here.

A little while back I wrote about the FoI act with regards to Aliens. It’s the single biggest topic that is asked about to the government.  So, why bring it up again?  Have a little look at this from the Daily Mail.  Brian Cox stated that the BBC was unwilling to send a message to a new planet as this would be a breach of BBC guidelines.  I can only assume that the BBC has a domestic planetary policy for broadcasting. Why bring this up?  Because someone asked the BBC about their policy.

This is an interesting one. The thing is there are legal precedents for alien contact (in fact there has been a few times when we thought that we had actually made on, such as the WOW signal, although this could now be solved).  The reasons I am bringing this up again is because I am going to look at the strange things that people have found when asking about aliens and UFO.

What is the British Policy on space defence?  Find out here!  The thing I like with this is the annotation from Becky Bbear.  She really is the voice of reason, in a lot of matters. I love the way she slaps down this guy.  In fact a LOT of her annotations are just telling people how stupid they are. IN fact look at her annotation on this one.  Skull and Bones is something that is an American Society that operates in Harvard.  Look at the way that Becky Bbear explained this to the man.  Great eh?

UFO sightings in Dyfed Powys?  Here you are!   Bedfordshire and River Ivel Internal Drainage Board bylaws?  Here you are! Now, I aint gotta clue on this one, but they seem very unhappy about this one.  Have a little look at some of their other requests, Madness! Fun thought.

Cost of the olympic torch procession?  Here it is!Now this one is an interesting one.  I may look at this one again later. The income from the civic centre.

This really is a odd post, it's purely because I need to get rid of some of the posts. I am planning a slightly different post from now one. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment